We will teach you how to make sales fun and you will learn the 3 keys to successful sales!
The first key to sales is called strategy. We will come up with a strategy to identify your market and teach you how to efficiently reach customers. Learn how to do it the right away!
The second key to sales is called pitch. Pitch will focus on storytelling, tone of voice, saying the right words, phrasing right questions, and knowing when to shut up and listen!
The third key to sales is called persistence. We will show you techniques to stay determined as sales can be a draining and long process. We will also inform you on ways to automate your sales system. These tools will make sure you are always on top of mind to your customers!
By learning these 3 keys to sales, we will help you reach your end goal!
Lastly, there is a human element to sales. Did you know that the customer is thinking: 'Why do I care and why should I listen to you?'
We will show you how to respond to the 'whys' which include:
- Why should I listen to you
- Why should I buy your product/service or invest in you
- Why do you exist
- Why and what is your purpose?
Sign up for this course and you'll learn:
- The fundamentals that we teach you will allow you to implement them into your life and use it to your own to run your business. These fundamentals include:
- Learn how to say effective stories to customer
- Learn how to write effective emails
- Learn how to elevate your pitch to describe yourself and business
- Learn how to identify clients pain points
- Learn how to provide simple solutions for their pain points
- Learn that simplicity is king
- Learn that listening is more important than talking
- Learn how to make things relatable to your clients.
- Learn how to implement your sales strategy in a CRM system
- Learn about the various CRM systems and basic fundamentals
- Learn how to different yourself
This course includes:
- Crafting your pitch with the class group
- Our PDF sales guide
- Learn the skills to cut costs, be more efficiently make your startup as lean as possible
- PDF of the most effective CRM system for your startup
- How and when to use rouge tactics to beat out your competitors
- Stepping out of your comfort zone
Who this class if for:
Startups that might have one of the following problems:
No knowledge in sales
No sales strategy
Looking to how to sell their products and services
Pitching to venture capitalists.
Mike B is a consultant of Appsulting that specializes in getting the materials you needs to get off the ground and using the materials for the rest of your life. Mike comes from a background that includes high volume high transactional sales and long term relationship salesmanship.
Mike has worked with 9 different startups. He has helped struggling startups and has grown them into profitable companies.
“I got sick and tired of being the average sheep in the sales office. We all sounded the same, looked the same and used same tactics to squeeze out the mediocre sales numbers. I used different tactics which included showing up at companies unannounced. I have mastered the art of relations, winning people over, communicating effectively, and keep consistence business. I always stayed trued to myself and found great success! – Mike B
February 11th - 3 hour course that covers the following topics:
- Let’s break down sales! What is sales? Why are you here? What is your big picture? What are you trying to do? What is your current situation?
- Process time! We will show you a process that you can use to be more efficient. Identity best time to call. CRM basics.
- The emotional side. How to pitch. How to tell stories.
- Sales Strategy. Creating your sales strategy.