Health Hacker Hours is a casual opportunity for programmers working in health to come, talk shop, get code help, or just hack in the presence of other health hackers. We shamelessly ripped off the idea from the awesome folks at NYC on Rails.
Come to Health Hacker Hours if you...
- Want some help with code you've been working on.
- Would like to get feedback to share a health hack that you are coding yourself.
- Are just starting to program, and would like some guidance or assistance.
- Hope to discuss unique health hacking problems (like HIPAA compliance) or technologies (HL7, Blue Button, etc.) with others who have already suffered through them.
- Just want to code in the presence of some awesome folks.
So come: bring your laptops, saturate yourself with caffeine, and health hack with us!
Depending on interest, too, we may also do a few brief lightning talks on things we've learned or are learning in the health tech space. If you would like to give a quick talk, either leave a comment or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.