ENTERPRISE ETHEREUM & THE FUTURE OF BLOCKCHAINS
A Panel Discussion Featuring:JP Morgan, ConsenSys, Monax, BlockApps & BNY Mellon
Plus:A demonstration of Quorum
The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, & technology vendors to define enterprise-grade software to build upon the only smart contract supporting blockchain currently running in real-world production - Ethereum.
Come for a Panel Discussion by the key players in the Alliance, & learn what the near term goals are for Enterprise Ethereum & its use cases.
Hear the panelists discuss:
- The relationship between Enterprise Ethereum & the public Ethereum blockchain
- How the private side supports the public chain & vice versa
- The technologies currently being built & their use cases
- Their vision for the future & how they'll get there
- Chris Dannen -Iterative Instinct - Founder & Partner -@chrisdannen
- Amber Baldet - JP Morgan -Blockchain Program Lead -@AmberBaldet
- Andrew Keys - ConsenSys -Head of Global Business Development -@ConsenSysAndrew
- Preston Byrne - Monax -COO -@prestonjbyrne
- Kieren James-Lubin - BlockApps -Co-Founder/CPO -@kjameslubin
- Allison Paz - BNY Mellon -Vice President of Enterprise Sales -@apnerdette
7:00-7:30pm: Quorum Demonstration
7:30-8:30pm: Panel Discussion followed by Q&A
Rise New Yorkis a global community of startups & corporates creating the future of commerce & fintech by helping startups & entrepreneurs connect, co-create, & scale innovation. In partnership with Barclays, we listen, nurture & oxygenate through our international network of Rise hubs. Rise New York also houses a world-class event space & is home to the U.S. cohort of the Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars.