This bootcamp is limited to the first 40 people who register in order to maintain an intimate working environment.
Questions?Email email@example.comOr Tweet @IncubateNYC
IncubateNYC is redefining the incubation model by making the power of startup incubators available to all
Our incubation process starts with a five week intensive “New Venture” bootcamp that gets you started towards building your business the right way.
After the five week bootcamp, you will transition into “Continuing Incubation”, weekly meetings designed to provide you the accountability and support you need while progressing through the idea validation and product development process.
Sign up for the next five week intensive New Venture Bootcamp today!
This Bootcamp is For You If:
- You are a first time entrepreneur with an amazing idea, and want to start turning that idea into a real business
- You wished you had moved a little faster because someone else is now making money off your last idea
- You started working on an idea, but now its collecting dust on the shelf
- You are working on your idea and want to make progress much faster
We Will Consider Your Stage of Idea If :
- You have an idea and basic pitch
- You have started to build a simple product and want to move a little faster
- You have a powerpoint deck of your plan and no product
- You are in the process of building a product and would like to make sure what you are building is what customers want
You Will Leave This Bootcamp With:
Knowledge of customer development and 'lean startup' principles to help you build a real business
- A clear 60 second pitch that helps supporters and investors immediately understand your idea
- A basic prototype of your idea
- Proof that your idea will (or will not) work
What’s The Commitment?
If you have an existing team*, please register both of you. The more the merrier!
- 5 consecutive Mondays beginning October 8th and ending November 5th
- $100 program fee
- A willingness to be coachable and learn how to launch your dream
No co-founders? No problem. The easiest way to recruit a co-founder is to have proof your idea can work. We will help you get that proof!
Prepare to be challenged on the assumptions around your business idea. Expect to do some real hard work. Anticipate having a few laughs. Walk out with a very basic product, clear next steps for your business, and a few new people to call on for guidance.
Schedule of Curriculum:
Pre-Homework: Understanding your 'WHY'
10/8/12: Program Overview, Pitch Practice, Customer Conversation Strategies,
Riskiest Assumption Exercise
10/15/12: Lead / Primary Product Feature Exercises
10/22/12: Differentiation Strategy Discussion, Competitive Analysis Discussion &
10/29/12: Business Model Frameworks, Sales Tactics and Customer Sales
11/5/12: MVP Fair
You will make awesome. See you soon!
***All tickets sales are final and non-refundable.***