Join NY Tech Mixer for another Demos & Drinks event before you set off for the holidays. We have an awesome and diverse line-up of start-ups for this event. Come and celebrate New York's tech community, have a drink or two, and exchange ideas.
- 2gnoME: 2gnoMe allows you to anonymously learn how peers actually see you. You can change, or choose not to change, according to this clearer picture of yourself and the world you live in.
- DailyGiver: DailyGiver provides a simple and easy way to make giving to charity a regular part of your life. By allowing donations as small as $0.01, and utilizing an algorithm that finds causes interesting to you, DailyGiver ensures that the hurdle to giving has never been lower.
-- Ben Oaks (Co-founder)
- Fitmapped: A universal fitness finder for major cities. Search and book fitness classes in your city.
- School Yourself: Reinventing education from the ground up and providing an educational experience that traditional textbooks or lectures simply can't provide.
- Feelytics: A social and analytical tool that helps you track and share feelings. Currently, its only available on the Apple app store.
-- Kuan Huang (that product guy), Chunxi Jiang (ios engineer), Guy Lee (designer), Nikko Fu (backend engineer)
This event is 21+. $10 online RSVP, $20 at the door (if tickets don't sell out).
7pm -- Networking/drinks
8pm -- Demos