|Posted On: ||Monday, Jan 07|
|Pica9 has built local marketing automation systems for more than 50 globally recognized brands, serving more than 100,000 local resellers, franchisees and sales offices. For major brands that derive their revenue from large numbers of local sales offices, resellers or franchisees, Pica9 designs, develops and maintains web-based ad building solutions that enhance brand integrity, reduce production costs, and simplify the purchase of print, broadcast, direct response, and online advertising media. ||
|This role involves recording, diagnosing, monitoring and resolving problems arising from our user base of more than 100,000 advertisers. The main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide first line application support via email and phone including: problem identification, analysis, diagnosis, and resolution, or escalation when necessary.
- Resolve technical and/or business problems within agreed timeframes and service level agreements, on an 8x5 basis, with overtime as needed (weeknights/weekends).
- Work with the Development and Application Management teams to identify recurring and common problems and contribute to the solutions and possible system enhancements which reduce them.
- Carry out user administration tasks as needed.
- Conduct training Webinars for web-based applications.
- Documentation of support procedures and best practices
- Experience working in a client-facing service environment, supporting web-based products.
- MS Windows, MS Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, GoToWebinar, basic Photoshop.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems effectively.
- Excellent customer support / customer service skills via phone and email.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- BA/BS preferred
- Experience with support ticketing systems a plus.
This is a full-time position in our NYC office. Benefits:
- Full health benefits.
- Vision / dental available.
- Promotions and/or stock options for great work.