Do you love building incredible brands through content and narration or storytelling? Are you a seasoned self-starter who can translate big ideas and into compelling stories? Are you an outcomes-driven creative who loves to see, touch, and feel their impact on a business? Do you often find yourself saying “at the right time to the right audience with the right story”?
Zocdoc is seeking a savvy Content Strategy Manager (or Senior Manager) to architect and execute content strategy for a mission driven company in a high interest category.
What you’ll do:
• Define our key opportunity areas for content and relevance for each audience
• Drive awareness and engagement with Zocdoc among our core audiences patients, providers and health system executives
• Partner with colleagues to create compelling stories and narratives for different audiences and channels
• Execute that strategy in close partnership with internal teams as well as external resources
• Coach and mentor junior staff and get the best from external consultants
• An entrepreneurial spirit, resourcefulness and desire to start a new function within Zocdoc marketing
• An understanding and mastery of how to use and repackage content across different platforms and channels
• Ability to produce clear, concise copy for online formats (articles/white papers, blogs, social media, email, in product)
• Ability to lead and influence in house and external resources
• A Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years editorial and/or content strategy experience
What you’ll get:
• An incredible team of smart, supportive people at one of the best companies to work for in NYC
• A robust budget to create compelling content
• A competitive compensation + equity package
• 100% employer covered health insurance for you and your family
• Catered lunch every day, an open vacation policy, monthly cellphone reimbursement, and more!
In your cover letter, please also include a link, if available, to your portfolio!