How would you like to solve some of the biggest problems in healthcare? Ready to immerse yourself in the tech that helps more people find doctors and gives them better access to their healthcare? Join Zocdoc’s Patient Engineering Team!
Zocdoc is seeking an experienced iOS engineer to help us build out our mobile technology infrastructure and continue to push the boundaries of usability and delight with our products. We believe that patients and doctors deserve top-tier cutting edge technology that enhances the healthcare experience.
As a Senior Mobile Engineer on the Patient Team, you’ll be directly responsible for helping to grow Zocdoc’s reach, driving increased patient conversions, and helping to provide a better health care experience to millions of people. We are truly passionate about being the Digital Center of Care and it begins with providing the best experience for patients!
What you’ll do:
• Develop, test, and deploy our mobile apps
• Maintain close collaboration with the Design team to optimize the workflow for an iOS experience
• Keep us current with the latest and greatest additions to iOS
• Ship real code to millions of users autonomously, without gates on other parts of the engineering organization
• Learn from some of the industry’s brightest and mentor other engineers
• 5+ years of general engineering experience, 3 of which are building consumer facing iOS apps
• A track record of successfully shipping code for a consumer-facing product (we’ll want to see your work!)
• Curiosity and vision. You have a passion for technology and can think critically about performance, scalability, and reliability of software
• Technical chops. You have designed and implemented fast and efficient software solutions using object-oriented languages, leveraging relational/non-relational database technology
• Computer Science or related degree preferred
What you’ll get:
• A home at our award-winning NYC workplace
• Stock options and 100% employer-covered health insurance.
• Catered lunch every day in our sunlit SoHo office
• An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
• The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!