Do you believe healthcare design is in need of a serious upgrade? Do you love digging into user scenarios, solving complex problems with elegant solutions? Does using your product design chops to design smart and simple experiences that will revolutionize patient owned healthcare excite you?
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Product Designer to be a driving force behind building a product that puts patients first. In this role you will own every aspect of the features and products that we build, thinking creatively and pragmatically about how to simplify healthcare. At Zocdoc you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate closely with our world class engineering and product teams to ship bold visions and targeted improvements, always raising the bar in healthcare design.
What you’ll do:
• Work with an agile team of talented product designers, brilliant engineers and smart product managers who are focused on providing our users with an unparalleled healthcare experience
• As a thought leader, you’ll own the design direction and strategy of one of our consumer facing products or set of features on our patient team - your work will be used by millions!
• Exemplify design best practices while working with design leadership to turn product requirements into user scenarios and wireframes with pixel-level fidelity
• Be both an excellent collaborator and autonomous. You know how to communicate effectively with teammates at all levels and take ownership of every detail of your work
• Be an ambassador of Zocdoc’s design culture, promoting the role and its importance to the company and our vision
• 4+ years of experience shipping best in class consumer facing experiences
• Experience working with agile practices and familiarity with the mechanics of an in-house environment with co-located developers
• Fluency in UX with an ability to execute visual designs with a styleguide in place
• Excellence in the full lifecycle of launching amazing designs; you know how to brainstorm initial design concepts, conduct user research, prototype, and execute
• A diverse portfolio of your work that shows both final products and a conceptual thought process with prototypes, wireframes, and user scenarios
What you’ll get:
• A home at our award-winning NYC workplace
• Stock options and 100% employer-covered health insurance
• Catered lunch every day in our sunlit SoHo office
• An incredible team of smart and supportive people
• The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!