|Posted On: ||Friday, Dec 14|
Behance’s passionate, rapidly growing development team seeks a talented QA Automation Engineer. Behance maintains high traffic, high visibility applications with immense amounts of data, numerous third party integrations, and challenging scaling problems.
We are looking for someone who loves to break things and hates repetitive actions. You’ll be building automated testing tools on top of a robust testing framework in order to examine our multiple applications, spanning 1 million lines of code. The perfect candidate should love diving into code, have a strong attention to detail, and be able to quickly adopt new technologies.
If you love exploiting code to find its weaknesses, this job is for you.
1. PHP experience, with a strong understanding of OOP concepts
2. HTML/CSS/JS experience
3. Experience with a test automation framework (PHPUnit, JUnit, Jasmine, etc)
4. Love to control robots, and build farms of them.
5. Comfortable with all platforms (Linux, Windows, Mac)
5. Passion and a love of what you do!
1. Basic bash knowledge
2. You can complete this form with Selenium
3. Experience with Jenkins or another Continuous Integration service
4. If you understand this comic: http://i.imgur.com/hktnJ.jpg
• Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
• Zend Framework
• Authorize.net CIM / AIM APIs
• PayPal NVP
• SVN / Git (github)
• PHPCS / PHPCPD
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible schedule
- $3,500 technology budget for whatever rig you need to be productive.
- A kitchen stocked full of free food & drinks
- Having the most diverse, intelligent, and fun team anywhere!
|The leading online platform to showcase & discover creative work. The creative world updates their work in one place to broadcast it widely and efficiently. Companies explore the work and access talent on a global scale.|| ||
More Job Listings From