Are you interested in changing the face of one of healthcare tech’s top brands? Do you think about data and APIs in the shower and refactor code in your dreams? Will you rise to the challenge of working across different cloud technologies to transform the way our Sales and Marketing teams engage our customers?
Join Zocdoc and help take our mission-critical CRM technology to the next level, providing an engaging customer experience for our patients and doctors! As a Senior Software Engineer on our CRM Team, you’ll work in the deep end of an ever-improving technology stack, tackle complex and exciting challenges, and ship features that dramatically improve our Customer Experience and power our Sales and Marketing efforts.
What you’ll do:
• Work with an agile team of dedicated and brilliant engineers and product managers
• Make an impact by owning and releasing features that are core to our sales and marketing strategy
• Push code on a daily basis via our CI environment
• Use your engineering skills to make Zocdoc more robust, faster, and easier to maintain
• Learn from some of the industry’s brightest and mentor other engineers.
• Curiosity and vision. You have a passion for technology and can think critically about performance, scalability, and reliability of software.
• Technical chops. You have designed and implemented fast and efficient software solutions using object-oriented languages, leveraging relational/non-relational database technology.
• 5+ years of general engineering experience with a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or related field) OR 3+ years of engineering experience with a Master’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or related field). Experience with Salesforce clouds is a plus.
What you’ll get:
• A home at our award-winning NYC workplace
• Stock options and 100% employer-covered health insurance.
• Catered lunch every day in our sunlit SoHo office
• An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
• The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!