Scaling Consumer Companies will help you take your startup to the next level - or, plan ahead - with actionable tips from key players within the NYC startup ecosystem. This 2-hour free breakfast session will provide the tools you need to accelerate the growth & success of your business. Collectively, our panelists -- representing investment & professional service firms -- have supported hundreds of startups across the US & beyond. We've done the research, culled the most salient points of startup success, & are prepared to share with you the what the best consumer companies do to successfully scale -- & what you can do too.
- Product, team, brand - & what VCs think about it
- How to effectively drive & scale customer acquisition, & revenue
- How & when to raise capital, & what metrics are important
- Legal steps you need to take to protect your brand
- Accounting do's & don'ts
- And more
Moderators: Lidia Salgado, Early Growth Financial Services & Paula Sen, Silicon Valley Bank
- Adam Brenner, Attorney at Law, Perkins Coie
- Linda Kozlovski, Chief Operating Officer, Etsy
- Benjamin Sun, Co-Founder & General Partner, Primary Venture Partners
- Anna Whiteman, Investor, Tribeca Venture Partners
Come prepared to ask questions, to network, & to learn how to take your startup to the next level.