Did you know that an estimated 33% of food produced globally goes to waste?
This event will introduce you to emerging startups & companies that are working to reduce food waste across the global food supply chain.
EVENT TYPE: Startup & company showcase followed by Q&A & networking
5:30PM - 6:00PM / Event check in, plus pizza & waters
6:00PM - 7:15PM / Showcase (10 min including 2min Q&A x 6 presentations + small intermission)
- Tobias Peggs - CEO, Square Roots / urban indoor vertical farming / https://squarerootsgrow.com/
- Bertha Jimenez, Ph.D. - CEO, RISE Products / upcycled ingredients / https://www.riseproducts.co/
- Anya Ranganathan - Co-founder, Bad Apple Produce / produce waste reduction / https://badappleproduce.com/
- Tinia Pina - Founder & CEO, Re-Nuble / food waste-based farming nutrients / https://www.re-nuble.com/
- Sergio Tenaglia - Founder & Managing Director, 15/16 Group / consulting for food brands / https://www.1516group.com/
- Krik Angacian / Co-founder & CEO, Protes Protein Snacks / healthy protein snacks / https://eatprotes.com/
7:15PM - 8:30PM / Networking
8:30PM / We get the boot from the building!
What to bring
Security at this location requires picture ID which should match attendees' event registration. Duplicate names & plus ones cannot be accepted as per the buildings security process. Each visitor must be registered & show a photo ID upon arrival to obtain an elevator pass. Incomplete names (i.e. first name only, or nicknames only) will be deleted from the list before submission to security.
Important to know; By attending this event you
- Freely allow The New York Supply Chain Meetup (#TNYSCM) & the event sponsor(s) to use your likeness in photographs and/or video that may be shared publicly,
- Agree to respect others reserved space that may adjoin the area in which this event is held,
- Assume full responsibility for your personal belongings, & neither The New York Supply Chain Meetup, Microsoft, or any Microsoft affiliates can be held liable for theft or damage to your personal property,
- Agree to respect Microsoft's security policies & Microsoft's right to enforce said security policies at its sole discretion, and
- Affirm that you have read & agree to abide by #TNYSCM's Terms, & Code of Conduct.