Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allow us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 16,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair, & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
At Blink, we all work toward fulfilling our mission of creating a stronger, more welcoming & inclusive workplace, where all humans feel comfortable bringing their full selves to work & are respected, heard, & celebrated. In this newly created role, the Diversity & Inclusion Program Specialist will play a critical role in advancing Blinks Diversity & Inclusion mission & fostering a culture of inclusion. You will partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive execution of Diversity & Inclusion strategic plans focused on developing leaders & employees skills in creating an inclusive & equitable environment. Additionally, you will develop & implement robust programs & training offerings, support the creation of short & long-term D&I goals, track metrics, & develop reports that measure results & inform decision making. You will advocate & foster a culture of inclusion through your commitment & dedication to diversity, equity & inclusion.
You will partner closely with People & Culture, leaders, & the business to build employee belonging, strengthen corporate brand reputation through internal & external promotion of diversity & culture initiatives that support our mission. In this role, you will report to the Head of Recruitment & Diversity & Inclusion & serve as a vital member of Blinks P&C team.
What Youll Do:
- Act as a Diversity Champion & expert providing insight into D&I best practices on hiring, retention, equity, & developing people etc
- Own the day-to-day operations of the firm's D&I programs & activities, prioritizing action items & initiatives daily & maintain D&I calendars.
- In collaboration with People Ops & Talent Ops, track & report on demographics, trends & statistics at Blink & beyond.
- Regularly analyze D&I metrics & present findings & recommendations for program changes as appropriate, to the Head of Recruitment & Diversity & Inclusion & the D&I Council.
- Develop, manage & support D&I programs & initiatives that support the D&I strategy.
- Create & implement D&I communications, campaigns, & events
- Assist in developing, implementing, & facilitating D&I learning & activities for leaders & employees
- Coordinate Blink's response to external & internal surveys related to D&I, playing a key role in preparing & reviewing client & industry surveys & RFPs.
- Represent Blink at external Diversity events to promote our commitment to diversity, equity & community partnerships
Who You Are:
- Works diligently to ensure timely delivery & accuracy of all work products
- Takes ownership of every task given, no matter how big or small
- Demonstrates curiosity & an interest in learning & improving upon best practices
- Leads by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast & learning from each experience
- Listens actively & respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Gives & receives candid & constructive feedback
- Promotes trust & encourages teamwork allow the teams to do their best work
What Youll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology, or related field required.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building & implementing effective diversity & inclusion programs.
- Proven ability to use data & metrics to measure progress, inform, influence
- Ability to thrive in an environment of ambiguity & change
- Experience supporting events (internal or external) highly preferred
- Work experience in D&I and/or Human Resources desirable
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.