Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup, backed by some of the world's largest media companies, & is reinventing live television for the entire household in the cord cutting era.
fuboTV is the leading sports-first cable replacement in the US, with nearly 250,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA & NHL games, all major soccer leagues, & a wide range of college & other sports. fuboTV also broadcasts a wide variety of news, movies, & entertainment programming including the FOX, NBC, CBS, & Turner broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC...and much more! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku & Chromecast. fuboTV has built a wholly owned proprietary technology stack that allows it to habitually outperform the market for reliability & innovation.
About the role
We are looking for a seasoned motion graphics designer to help us create full graphics packages for original programming & proprietary networks. This includes animated logos, text backgrounds, idents, screen bugs, lower thirds & more.
This role is offsite & will have a 3-6 month contract. You will need to attend occasional virtual meetings via Google Hangout.
- Strong online portfolio, Behance, Instagram or other way to show your work
- ~5 years of professional experience as graphic/motion designer
- Ability to quickly deliver high-quality work under tight timelines
- Proficiency in After Effects, Cinema 4D, Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Solid chops in all elements of design, layout & typography, with good attention to detail
- Good equipment & fast internet at home
- Excellent communication skills
Delivery will include:
- Full graphics packages based on agreed upon scope & timing
- Files that are ready for primetime & optimized for commercial broadcast
This role comes with a competitive salary, unlimited vacation & sick days, stock options, healthcare/vision/dental benefits, team breakfast every Friday. Its on-site at our Midtown Manhattan office & reports to the creative director.