The Email Marketing Manager will grow & handle Conductors customer engagement programs globally. You will implement new strategic initiatives for our email program, as well as execute, manage & optimize established programs as aligned to our ABM campaigns.
You will be responsible for launching, monitoring & measuring successful email marketing campaigns for both new customer acquisition & existing customer retention efforts.
You drive programs focusing on customer lifecycle, retention, & repeat, & build out our customer life-cycle & trip-cycle messaging, with an emphasis on testing, iterating, & learning from our experiments over time. You will need to partner effectively with cross-functional stakeholders & external vendors to meet the objectives of the broader business.
The successful individual is a fast-learner who demonstrates a passion for structured experimentation & loves scaling business success through customer engagement. This is a critical program for our business; bring your big ideas & your practical experience in growing customer engagement & a companys bottom line.
You optimize the creation & execution of all strategic & tactical elements of a portfolio of customer engagement & marketing campaigns across multiple points of sale & lines of business.
- Define KPIs for customer acquisition & retention email marketing campaigns
- Develop, launch & optimize a broad range of email programs that encompass customer lifecycle & customer trip cycle.
- Set a creative & developmental direction for in-house & external Creative & Development teams, including campaign objectives, messaging, intended audience segments & customer touchpoints.
- Create, pilot, & rapidly iterate initiatives, with an understanding & strategic view of best practices, goals & growth drivers
- Align email marketing programs with our ABM strategy to ensure personalization, segmentation & content tailored to fit specific needs.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Design, Program Management, Marketing Analytics, & outside vendor teams to identify & implement new marketing programs based on data-based business cases.
- Identify, create, & develop customer segmentation strategies & ongoing communications plans targeted towards those segments.
- Lead multiple projects concurrently & provide regular performance monitoring & updates to business owners, management, & CRM team.
- Continually develop, measure, & optimize campaign & portfolio testing programs - A/B testing, segmentation, suppression, subscription preference management
- Develop & implement scalable, repeatable & comparable methods of measurement & performance tracking. Automate standard data reporting methods & perform ad hoc analyses to evaluate ongoing & periodic performance.
- Manage internal & external resources to ensure that campaigns are executed accurately, effectively, & within budget.
- Work in close partnership with internal groups to find opportunities to more effectively reach & engage consumers.