You are unique. So are we.
Care/of (takecareof.com) is a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup. We offer personalized daily vitamin & supplement packs, recommended for people based on their diet & health goals. Delivered with touch of joy. Care/of launched in 2016 & is based in New York City. (And were excited to meet you.)
What youll do:
As the Quality Assurance (QA) Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that quality is upheld throughout a packaging operation. The role will be overseeing quality during the shift, inspecting packaging, & ensuring all quality & operations procedures have been met prior to release of packaged product. Reporting directly into the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that procedures are followed at all times during your shift (AM, PM, or Weekend) at the Fulfillment Center.
AM Shift (M-Th): 5:00 am - 3:30 pm
PM Shift (M-Th): 3:30 pm - 2:00 am
Weekend Shift (F-Sun): 5:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Review & approve electronic batch records for packaged products & other quality documentation.
- Address & resolve various quality issues that arise during production.
- Ensure that only bulk products & packaging components released by Quality are used in production. Manage protocols for holds, rework, & other production deviations.
- Support Quality investigations of non-conformances to specifications & implementation of CAPAs in a timely manner.
- Support internal & external audits activities for Care/ofs quality systems.
- Take responsibility for environmental monitoring program, including temperature, humidity, cleaning, & micro.
- Review & sign on equipment calibration records required for GMP operation during the shift.
- Train new operations employees on established GMP, GDP, & other quality procedures.
- Manage shift quality metrics & provides regular progress reports to Quality Manager.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience in Quality Assurance in GMP environment & familiarity with Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in computers, especially softwares like Microsoft Word & Excel
- Good communication skills.
- A data-driven decision maker with strong problem solving skills
- 2+ years of experience in a quality production environment.
- Experience using inventory management or electronic batch record systems.