Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
Build with us! Were scaling our sales team & looking for a seasoned, Enterprise SaaS leader to help us continue to build a world-class Enterprise sales organization. Our sales engine works collaboratively to bring new brands to our platform, & our Sales Manager will be responsible for coaching & building the next generation of SaaS sales here at Splash.
- Have an in-depth & detailed understanding of Splash products to confidently provide mentorship for your Enterprise Sales team
- Enable, develop & empower your team to proactively prospect, identify, qualify, & build sales pipeline
- Coach the team to close business & to navigate complex negotiations & organizations.
- Evangelize our validated sales methodology MEDDIC & drive adoption & expertise within your team
- Actively recruit Account Executives for your team, according to Splashs hiring criteria
- Onboard & ramp new Account Executives & accelerate their productive capacity
- Foster strong & effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Run weekly forecast meetings
- Scale, strategically plan, & develop sales territories
- Work closely with the Professional Services & Customer Success teams to achieve customer satisfaction
- BA/BS required
- Experience recruiting & managing a highly successful & talented direct software sales team while driving them towards success
- 5+ years of quota-carrying experience in a competitive market with a focus on new business.
- 2+ years of experience managing a team
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise technology
- Experience implementing MEDDIC or a comparable sales playbook
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- A track record of overachievement & hitting sales targets
- Driven & competitive: Possess a strong desire to be successful
- Skilled in managing time & resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent: Possess aptitude to learn quickly & establish credibility. High EQ & self-aware.
- Passionate about growing your career in the fast growing event software market & developing & maintaining an in-depth understanding of Splash products
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at