Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As Clinical Operations Manager, you will be on the frontlines of delivering best-in-class customer experience by building & managing high performing, highly efficient operations. You will be responsible for managing & developing a team of Pharmacists that will serve as one of the most critical functions in the company.
- You will be responsible for meeting clinical services SLAs & accuracy/quality targets.
- You will own staffing, schedules, workflow implementation, performance improvement, & running the day to day operation.
- You will work closely with your team to identify areas for improvement, bottlenecks in the workflow, & implement both quick & longer term wins.
- You will serve as the pharmacist point person for the clinical services team supporting both clinical training & over the shoulder coaching daily.
- You will support Pharmacy Services Managements team in workflow when requested by the Director of Pharmacy Services and/or Clinical Operations Senior Manager.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- Valid New York State pharmacist license in good standing required.
- Demonstrated experience managing a team of 10+ associates, building performance improvement tools, & conducting annual reviews.
- An advocate for the customer; passionate about reinventing the pharmacy experience for both customers & doctors.
- Possess a do-what-it-takes attitude; resourceful & willing to help out wherever needed.
- You're relentlessly resourceful, optimistic, & a creative problem-solver.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite & G-Suite.
- Able to work flexible pharmacy hours including late nights, weekends, & holidays, if needed.
- You're aggressively organized, multi-tasking master, strong time management skills & communication skills.
- You have a strong passion for helping people with all pharmacy-related problems.
- ASHP Teaching Certificate for Pharmacists
- Preceptor experience strongly desired
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.