We are seeking a Project Coordinator to operationally support our Content Leadership team. This role will report into Production Management.
- Works in a flexible, adaptable, & empathetic way, understanding that each team & individual contributor will have unique work styles, & each project will vary in its specific process needs
- Maintains a centralized team calendars & priorities for content leadership
- Manages & communicates agendas for team & cross-functional meetings
- Works cross functionally with members of the Peloton Studio New York Leadership team to meet project goals & deadlines
- Identifies & remove blockers to enable teams to work productively toward project goals
- Identifies priorities for weekly scheduling strategy & confirms preparation & review times
- Tracks progress throughout the duration of a project (from definition to launch & beyond) with a mindfulness toward dependencies, & facilitate effective communication within & across teams
- Provides a weekly recap of project statuses & priorities for the upcoming week to the senior leadership team
- Provides meeting recaps for senior leadership meetings
- Prepares presentations decks, reference materials & email correspondence for review by Content Leadership
- Anticipates presentation & correspondence preparation time
- Maintains & organizes leadership decks & reference materials in a central location.
- Regularly updates team documents (team directory, email aliases)
- 4-5 years project coordinating experience
- Clear communication skills both verbal & written
- Thrives in fast-paced work environments
- Attention to detail, multitasking & problem-solving skills
- Experience in Google Suite preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.