We are hiring a Lifecycle Marketing Senior Associate to help create a more personalized experience for our customers at each step in their 1stDibs journey with the goal of activating more buyers, increasing lifetime value & growing user engagement. Youll partner with a variety of teams across the organization to develop engaging lifecycle campaigns across multiple channels including, but not limited to our website, app, email, push, sms, direct mail & display ads.
What you'll do:
- Work cross-functionally with email, integrated marketing, creative, product & engineering teams to develop & execute lifecycle campaigns that drive customer activation, retention & LTV. For example, evolving our onboarding series & developing a personalized behavioral push notifications
- Support & collaborate with lifecycle marketing Director in developing strategies & personally lead execution of promotional campaigns that deliver against established business goals. For example, were exploring creating a targeted promotional offer with strict ROI targets for previous buyers that have lapsed. You would identify audience segments, suggest offers, create financial models, brief the creative team on required assets & strategy, ensure execution in each channel, measure & finally communicate results & next steps to the executive team.
- Evolve transactional email, push & sms programs by conducting performance analyses & implementing A/B tests & effective messaging & personalization optimizations
- Collaborate with customer experience team to drive customer retention & loyalty gains by refining trust-building policies, post-purchase customer journeys & issue resolution strategies
- Leverage customer data & marketing automation tools to develop effective audience segmentation & content personalization
- Manage relationships with third-party service providers
What you'll bring:
- 2 - 4 years customer marketing experience, including 2+ years email marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to manage multiple detail-oriented projects simultaneously
- Experience with A/B testing, campaign analysis & content optimization
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets
- Familiarity with web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, & with business intelligence reporting tools (Looker, Cognos, Tableau, etc.) a huge plus
- Experience working with SimonData, Salesforce or other CDP and/or CRM tools preferred
- A desire to learn & make a difference at a growing company
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews & onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected & required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.