co:collective is a creative & strategic transformation partner for purpose-led businesses. We're led by our deep belief that today's most successful organizations must have an underlying purpose, one that is so central to their identity it influences everything they do, from how they show up in the world to how they organize internally.
At co: we help our clients define that purpose & then help them enact it in a variety of ways across the customer experience -- brand identity, products (digital & physical), services, experiences & content -- as well as inside the organization, to transform who they are, how they act, & how they show up in the world.
We strive to be embedded in our clients' businesses. We do not wait for our clients to come to us with problems or challenges to turn into creative briefs. We are constantly working with clients to identify challenges & opportunities - & working with them to take action.
The co: community is deeply committed to continuing to build a diverse & inclusive workplace for all to thrive. We value & honor those with different backgrounds, unique perspectives, & believe that inclusive organizations build better teams & produce better work. We are a people-centered business that creates safe spaces, leads by example, & seeks to make a positive impact on the world.
We are looking for a full-time intern who will support client projects & practice development activities focused on organizational transformation & culture change.
The internship will run 10 weeks from June 6th, 2022 to August 12th, 2022.
Who you are
You are a systems-level thinker excited about diving deep into organizational structures & cultures, willing to challenge the status quo & bring fresh thinking to organizations. You are someone who is equally analytical & imaginative, with a passion for creativity & invention.
What you'll do
Client project support & new business development
The position will play a supporting role on client work & new business development
- Performing desk research in connection with client engagements
- Supporting qualitative research & data analysis for client work (qualitative coding)
- Synthesizing key insights from client conversations & data
- Supporting the content creation process for client workshops & sessions
- Communicating complex ideas & information through visual design
- Helping track & follow up on new business opportunities
- Researching target clients & opportunities
Practice research & development
This role will support practice development efforts, staying on top of what's new & emerging in the Org & Culture Design landscape & supporting thought leadership. Specific responsibilities include:
- Researching best practices, frameworks, processes & approaches to organization & culture design
- Contributing to research for thought leadership on innovative organization & culture design & the future of work
- Supporting product & material development for the practice
- Supporting process design & improvement for the practice
What you've done
- Currently pursuing, or have completed, a Master's degree in I/O psychology, organizational behavior, organizational science, business, or related field (we don't look for a specific degree, but do look for individuals who have a clear interest in strategy, innovation, organizational design, & solving big problems in new ways)
- Demonstrated leadership instincts, collaboration skills, & tenacity: we value an entrepreneurial spirit & willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Able to synthesize large quantities of data (both qual & quant) to highlight key themes & insights
- Worked under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Refined your communication skills (both oral & written)
- Designed high-quality presentations
- Experience in any of the following preferred: change leadership, future of work, employer brand design, organizational strategy implementation
With great work, comes great reward. We are a community of brilliant, ambitious, creative people committed to creating an ever evolving progressive work environment.
& regarding our future of work plans, we have developed a hybrid working model that focuses on the health of our business, as well as the needs of our people.
Where do I sign up?
Submit your resume & briefly respond to the below prompts (max 250 words per response)
APPLY BY: December 10th, 2021