Were looking for a talented & passionate product manager to lead our ecommerce initiatives. Ecommerce at Zola is all about our order processing systems that power both Registry & Invitations as well as working on new ecommerce revenue opportunities like our Wedding Shop.
We value hard work, an orientation for speed & a passion for developing best-in-class retail/e-commerce platforms. Were looking for someone who can both sweat the details & tie them back to the big picture. The successful candidate should be equally comfortable talking tech with developers & strategy with executive leadership.
As a product manager,you will work closely across functions, mostly with product, merchandising, operations, finance & of course, technology. Youre a problem solver & have a proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams & manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Manage the ecommerce product roadmap, continuously balancing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders including the senior leadership team.
- Work closely with business partners, engineering, finance, merchandising, product design & other internal teams to deliver products in a timely manner with visibility for those stakeholders.
- Partner closely with other product managers who could be working within a similar section of the codebase and/or targeting a similar customer for a different feature
- Evaluate competitors & the market for capability-oriented & emerging development & technology trends
- Project management across projects & teams to ensure all stakeholders have the information they need & we can deliver the project on time.
- 2-4+ years of experience in mass market consumer focused e-commerce
- Experience with business systems such as supply chain/inventory, merchandising, systems/warehouse management systems, purchase order management systems.
- Specific e-commerce technical knowledge including payments systems & transactional data models
- Experience with optimizing customer facing shopping experiences for conversion, such as: search/sort/filter, check-out flows, & landing page designs.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Demonstrated record of partnering with teams across the organization & influencing those to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals.
- Understanding of SQL, Google Analytics & Segment a major plus!
- Ability to understand & discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs & opportunistic new ideas with technical & non-technical employees.
- Ability to translate goals between different teams, between technical & non-technical & measure those goals & the impact they will have on the business.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & manage competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS required. A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business is preferred.
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, & Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.