About The Role & Team
Amplitudes mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, & our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, & the value we bring to customers.
As a Senior Deal Desk Analyst you are responsible for supporting our global Quote to Order Process. You sit at the intersection of Sales, Legal, Finance, & Accounting, acting as a strategic advisor, managing deal flow & driving sustainable growth while minimizing sales cycle times. You are a sound business thinker with excellent communication & collaboration skills & thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
As a Sr Deal Desk Analyst, you will:
- Advise on pre-Sales internal support & contract negotiations, including but not limited to: strategic Enterprise deal structures, order processing, & compensation implications
- Structure, Review, & Approve Deals within SLAs
- Partner with Revenue Accounting team to review or address revenue recognition concerns for non-standard deal structures
- Partner with Legal Team to document non-standard terms or commitments, & mitigate legal risk.
- Identify process improvements & formulate creative solutions when needed
- Drive best practices & provide cross-training to increase sales efficiency & effectiveness across the organization
- Ability to work with executives & provide trusted guidance & recommendations
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- You enjoy working on complex requests in a fast paced environment
- You enjoy working with a Global Sales Team
- You enjoy leveraging data to drive informed business decisions
- You love finding & fixing gaps in the business
- You are detail oriented & can anticipate issues before they become problems
- You have a working understanding of ASC 606, legal contract review
- Experience with Tableau or Salesforce CPQ is a plus!
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another & the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, & humility are core to the way we work: were tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, & we operate from a place of empathy & openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, & a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, & grow their business. Were super proud of what weve built & continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator & other top tier investors.
- Over twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, & Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, & Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, & graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitudes D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, & drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, & human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.