Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about creating products that millions of developers will love.
We are looking for a motivated, data-driven & results-oriented self-starter who is passionate about Growth Marketing to join our Revenue Marketing team. Our key focus is to accelerate Self-Service revenue across the entire customer journey - from new customer acquisition to retention & cross-sell / upsell. With a portfolio of hundreds of thousands of paying customers, your role is to help measure, drive insights, & advise on programs that increase Self-Service revenue at scale, crossing financial, marketing, & operational realms. To accomplish these objectives, you will work & communicate with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders, including Revenue Marketing, BI / Data Engineering, Product & executive teams.
You will get to work with a team of high-energy & dedicated marketers, as we pursue growth in Self-Service revenue. This is a great opportunity to play a big role shaping this business going forward.
What youll be doing.
- Designing & implementing metrics / dashboards to measure effectiveness of our marketing programs (ROI of campaigns / channels) against company KPIs
- Ownership over attribution modeling & reporting on marketing efforts
- Supporting operations (e.g. segmentation, targeting) & measuring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Advising marketing & other colleagues of growth opportunities as determined by the data
- Collaborate closely with data/BI, product, engineering & other marketing stakeholders to define data requirements
- Communicating results to various stakeholders (partners, collaborators, & executives)
What Well Expect From You:
- Hands-on proven experience in Marketing or Product analytics
- Fluency with analytics across multiple channels including marketing campaigns (email, PPC, events, etc.), web, & product
- Excel & SQL a must; Looker, A|B testing, & Google Analytics experience preferred
- Strong analysis skills You love to tell stories with numbers & use data to inform strategy
- Experience juggling multiple projects You can easily manage multiple projects at once & are able to work in a fast-paced, autonomous role
- Excellent communication skills Whether it is data visualization or presenting results, you can easily share the key takeaways with executives, peers or customers.
- You can transition seamlessly between strategic level planning & detail-oriented execution
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, & other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We care about your physical, financial & mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge & Palo Alto, were very distributedwe use a number of communication tools to connect across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices & meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Department: Marketing #LI-Remote
Want to learn more about our Marketing team? Click here!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Click here to hear from our employees!