Location: Remote, East
Omadas business has been growing rapidly, mid-to-high double digits for the last several years. This growth has given rise to not only health sales but also change management issues. In the last year, the enterprise AE team has experienced turnover, & with the recent expansion, the team has had significant vacancy for more than half of 2019. In addition, new processes have been introduced to manage the growing scale of the business. Yet, the necessary sales discipline to drive effective process has suffered as regional directors(RDs) attention has been unavoidably diverted to managing vacant territories. These adverse effects are compounded by the recent launch of multiple products, which has exponentiated the work required to lead.
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES:
- Enable RDs to allocate more time to coaching, hiring, client targeting, large account management & area business planning by reducing operational/sales enablement work such as, but not limited to, process pull-through, sales meeting implementation, training program development, & sales & marketing field integration.
- As turnover occurs, have the ability to cover customer needs & opportunities until the territory is filled & productive.
- Provide a career path for mid-market AEs to become Enterprise AE's and/or current AE's to become future RDs.
50% Area Execution Excellence & Capabilities Development
- Partner with HQ training/commercial operations to design, develop, & deploy training initiatives ranging from compliance, product knowledge, leadership, & account management.
- Assist RD in area operations including but not limited to sales meeting design & implementation, team building, culture pull-through, area analytics, sales process discipline, & governance.
- Collaborate with RD to effectively drive corporate & area priorities & initiatives
- Conduct field rides & co-visits with AE's to pitch clients & conduct post-pitch debrief. Assess message delivery & collect customer reactions to facilitate shared learning among the region.
25% Turnkey Customer Program Planning & Execution
- Partner with marketing to develop a local customer program plan & lead region execution & measurement
- Work with marketing to effectively develop & implement new collateral & assets to the area. Provide ongoing feedback from the market & customer to improve marketing implementation & strategy
25% Key Account Selling
- When necessary, manage & close clients when vacant territories exist
- Partner on as-needed basis to close accounts in partnership with existing AE
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to take objectives & translate them into plans & metrics
- Execution excellence
- Foundational analytical thinking/logic complemented by working knowledge of google sheets
- Cross-functional leadership
- Account management & selling
TRAITS & CHARACTERISTICS:
- Desire to work cross-functionally with marketing, operations, clinical
- Interest in learning how a company works
- Desire to develop new skills that will eventually lead to greater responsibility
- Willingness to work in multiple time zones
- Agile & bias for action
- Can see the big picture