Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Warehouse Lead Associate coordinates activities of & provides coaching & guidance to workers in the warehouse team. The Warehouse Associate works alongside & with the team, stepping in as needed to ensure maximum productivity. The Lead Associate receives direction from Warehouse Supervisor & / or Manager & carries out instructions based on given directive. The Lead is responsible for following & enforcing all safety, GMP & SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies, in cooperation with the supervisor. The Lead is required to be certified in operating all material handling equipment as needed by location.
- Respectfully communicate with all co-workers. Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee instructions to provide advice on how to properly perform their task (i.e. ensures the proper stocking of all production materials needed for the production line on a daily basis).
- Respectfully support & follow direction from all managers & supervisors & completes tasks with minimum supervision.
- Keep track of product inspection data
- Work to continuously improve in all areas. Ensure all actions better the business of HelloFresh & do not break any company policies.
- Coach all employees to follow Hello Fresh policies & procedures
- Train new employees on standard operating procedures (safety, GMP AND SQF policies /procedures, PPE / hygiene policies)
- Performs duties of workers supervised, as needed
- Reports defective equipment or questionable conditions to the Warehouse Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Maintains the work area & equipment in a clean & orderly condition & follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Occasionally required to communicate with other departments such as Quality or Production in order to collaborate & solve problems
- Update data in the computer system; must be able to use a computer & type/data entry using computer programs (Microsoft Office, Google Sheets)
- Leadership & fostering team cooperation for a large group of employees
- Results Driven & detail oriented
- Time Management: maintaining momentum & keeping employees on task to meet goals & deadlines
- Basic mathematics
- Basic computer skills primarily utilizing Microsoft Office & Google Sheets
- 6. Communications: expresses ideas & thoughts clearly & with tact & diplomacy.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of related experience preferred.
- Expected to successfully obtain certification as a power material handling equipment operator
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to read, write & speak English.
- Must be willing & able to work entire schedule as we cannot accommodate partial shifts or early/late arrivals.
- Must be able to count & have basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division & fractions).
- Must be able to have basic computer skills (data entry, Microsoft Office, Google Sheets)
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.