Were a full-service digital agency built for the now. We partner with clients to drive their business outcomes with best-in-class modern video production, media planning & distribution, influencer marketing & everything in between.
Who are you?
You're an incoming college junior or senior, a grad student or recent graduate, who's trying to kickstart a career in digital/social/tech. You're interested in a paid internship that'll have you touching multiple parts of our business & hustling for some of the world's biggest brands.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have their own laptop to use for work
- Has strong research, writing, organizational & grammar skills
- Possesses a hunger to learn & be mentored by professionals
- Loves all things digital & understands relevant social media platforms
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Can commit to working at least 35 hours per week
What you'll be doing:
- Gain a complete understanding of our business model, from client on-boarding to account & community management
- Absorb & participate in all aspects of project management, from preparing initial pitch materials & brainstorming creative content to engaging community members & providing content analysis
- Monitor learnings & maintain ongoing knowledge of emerging technologies
- Participate in educational sessions with other interns
- Research competitor work & current creative trends to aid in the development of brand voice, tone, & look/feel
- Have fun & make new friends in the industry
This 8 week program will run remotely, from June 5th until July 28th. Exact dates are subject to change.