Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As the Director of Technical Talent Acquisition you will play the lead role across engineering working directly with leaders to foster a relationship that will help anticipate needs & place top talent for all searches. You will lead a team of talented recruiters in creatively identifying, engaging & assessing top talent, while improving & contributing to our brand & scaling our recruiting practice as we grow Circle. In addition to driving a culture of continuous improvement & development, you will inspire your team of recruiters to achieve greatness & lead Talent Acquisition projects & initiatives that allow us to deliver flawless execution to the business.
What youll work on:
- Providing innovative, high-touch, scalable solutions to drive sourcing, recruiting & hiring to meet global objectives.
- Partner with leadership to establish & manage their talent acquisition needs.
- Expand candidate diversity by implementing innovative & creative ways to increase our recruiting funnel.
- Elevate team performance by managing, mentoring, coaching & developing skills.
- Collaboratively work other parts of the Talent (HR) team, finance, etc.
- Develop a trusted relationship with all global teams that results in a strong business partnership.
- Provide insights & recommendations by using data on recruiting strategies & best practices that contribute to Circles vision through effective business partnering, innovation, & execution.
- Deliver an amazing interview & hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers & business leaders.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What youll bring to Circle:
- 8+ years of demonstrated success in technology oriented recruiting environments that require significant influencing & partnership across the business to accomplish recruiting goals.
- 5+ years of management experience instilling trust & credibility with your team while guiding, developing, coaching, & managing individual & team performance.
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative & thoughtful talent acquisition strategies & programs in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate & inspire teammates.
- Bachelors degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.