We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
What youll do
Manage all operations of the Long Term Rental Department to service property owners & long term tenants, & return a profit for ResortQuest Real Estate.
- Acquire long-term rental properties within area/territory, negotiate & execute rental management agreements with owners & manage the rental of these properties under the terms of the management agreement(s) & in accordance with FL landlord tenant laws in chapter 475.
- Advertising of available properties for lease, provide market analysis to support recommended rental rate to owners, screen tenant applications, show properties, & negotiate & execute leases with tenants.
- Collect & account for lease payments, miscellaneous charges, & security deposits in separate trust account & monitor all owner/tenant accounting functions. Approve owner draws & all payments made to vendors in the department.
- Arrange for & oversee repairs as needed for managed properties under the terms of the management agreement, approve invoices for payment, obtaining owner approvals as necessary.
- Provide after hours response to emergency situations for properties managed plus disbursement of all after hours intercept e-mails.
- Oversee & manage leases for new tenants, lease renewals for current tenants, & serve eviction or other notices required under landlord tenant laws. Perform Move out & move in inspections along with maintenance inspections after vendors of properties as necessary.
- Check all new tenant, property & owner information in database software. Document management used is "Property Ware".
- Oversee & train administrative assistants & licensed agent(s) in support of growth & profitability of the department.
- Maintain budget & forecast changes in revenue expenses as required by Accounting.
- Ongoing training on landlord tenant laws & association requirements for MLS & ways to improve rental operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills youll need
- Active Florida Real Estate License
- 4-5 Years of experience in Real Estate Sales and/or long term leasing
- High school diploma or GED required
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture