Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
Reporting to the Head of Go to Market, Global Data Products, you will be an integral part of Visa's Data Products team in London, helping bridge client needs with relevant data APIs. You will be the subject matter expert & solutions specialist who will work closely with clients starting early in the life cycle all the way through implementation.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- As the business development lead for data APIs you will work closely with account execs to closely manage the pipeline & drive the sales cycle.
- You will have relevant technical & solution expertise along with client sales experience to drive adoption of various data APIs.
- You will collaborate across our regional product marketing, operations, sales & global product teams to build relevant sales materials, tools & provide feedback to the teams to build out a robust product roadmap.
- You will manage a robust sales pipeline & actively drive clients through the stages & to closure.
- You are comfortable, adept in client conversations, & are proactive in driving activity & engagement.
- You are highly motivated & driven by sales quotas & targets, & has shown to be a top performer consistently.