Warby Parker is seeking a seasoned Senior Graphic Designer to join the Brand Design team that drives & defines our brand. In this role, youll use your impeccable taste & typographic prowess to create beautiful, compelling assets that shape the Warby Parker experiences, whether in-store, online, or at our corporate offices. Well also count on you to ensure consistency in our communications across all employee & consumer touchpoints. Our ideal candidate is an organized self-starter who can bring extensive experience & an indefatigable spirit to our collaborative team. Sound a lot like you? Read on!
What youll do:
- Concept, create, & deliver print collateral & digital experiences for evergreen & seasonal brand effortswere talking books, signage, in-store graphics, landing pages, & more!
- Art direct on-figure e-commerce photo shoots & help manage the image selecting, editing, & retouching processes
- Prepare visual guidelines for company-wide creative assets
- Design the digital experience for all product launches, from creating layouts to recommending interactive components
- Develop retail signage, packaging, collaboration, & event collateral for internal projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Art Directors, Copywriters, Brand Managers, & other leaders throughout the organization
- Ensure all Warby Parker brand projects & platforms are visually consistent & follow brand guidelines
- Champion the value of design within the team & across the company
Who you are:
- Equipped with 68 years of professional graphic design experience, plus a bachelors degree in fine arts, communication design, or a related field
- A strategic big-picture thinker who is also highly detail-oriented
- Passionate about & invested in your work
- An Adobe Creative Cloud maestro (you know the ins & outs of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, & Bridge)
- Familiar with Keynote & Powerpoint
- A respectful, collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in design, fashion, editorial, film, tech, & retail trendsas well as visual history & classical references
- Comfortable tackling problems head-on & adapting to shifting priorities
- At ease presenting your work & explaining design decisions
- A motivated self-starter with a no-task-too-small attitude
- A champion of great design (and of Warby Parker!)
- Not on the Officer of Inspector Generals List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Illustration experience
- Knowledge of video editing & animation software, like AfterEffects or Premiere
- Knowledge of web design programs, like Sketch or prototyping programs
- Prior use of Jira project management system
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels & designing our frames in-house, were able to offer top-quality glasses & sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, weve set up headquarters in New York City & Nashville, built our own optical lab, & opened retail locations all around the U.S. & Canada. As we grow, were committed to proving that businesses can scale & be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in needto date, thats over five million pairs.
Of course, all work & no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering & learning opportunities, & just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, & identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (Were happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits & perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Flexible My Time vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends & family)
- And more (just ask!)