The Sales Director is responsible for building success by identifying, qualifying & selling prospects on the value of TripleLift. This role is responsible for establishing a solid framework of understanding TripleLift, creating an actionable plan of execution for account prioritization, leverage existing relationships to begin proselytizing for native programmatic advertising & to ultimately sell TripleLift products & solutions to advertisers. The best candidate brings relationships with her or him to the table, & they are comfortable presenting at both a tactical & strategic level; all the while evangelizing, educating & influencing at both the agency & client.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising thats helpful & effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless & focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, & connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industrys first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, & has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry & is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Build effective relationships at both agency & client direct
- Develop leads & build the pipeline
- Meet quarterly & annual revenue goals according to sales plan
- Superior analytical skills & firm grasp of their customers needs
- Assess potential business deals, through RFP response & pursue proactive opportunities via strategic partnerships
- Maintain proper adherence to company standards for data entry/utilization
- Effectively forecast monthly & quarterly sales
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Sold understanding of digital advertising, DSPs, programmatic, & general sales process
- Proves track record of sales success, achieving goals, managing to a number
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals & push revenue expectations
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & showcasing key accomplishments
- Strives for continued learning opportuntieies to buld upon craft
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to work individually & collaboratively
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Extremely strong & demonstrable work ethic
- 6+ years in digital, media or ad tech sales
New York, New York
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, & meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note:TheFair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act.This role is a FLSA exempt role.