Strategy at VaynerMedia provides a crucial perspective on the business dynamics. We are a human centric, culture obsessed discipline where we dive deep into audience insights, media trends, cultural shifts, & tech innovations that inform our strategic recommendations. Our team is collectively redefining & modernizing the way our clients harness consumer & cultural intelligence, develop brand strategy & plan for attention.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Identify data-driven insights in a logical flow in order to deliver a compelling & enlightening story to client.
- Bring the consumers world to life through the use of qualitative & cultural mining, plus insightful synthesis of quantitative research.
- Demonstrate analytical & strategic skills to help solve clients business problems.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape as it pertains to data, human centered research, & scalable qualitative insights delivering meaningful results for our clients.
- Define/identify new methodologies for cultural analysis & development of cultural anthropology products that unlock VaynerMedias ability to culture hack at speed & transform our clients businesses.
- Evaluate creative concepts & communication opportunities & provide sound feedback and/or recommendations, as appropriate.
- Facilitating brainstorms, workshops & ideation sessions that drive greater creativity & innovation.
- Direct the strategic development of client presentations & other important communication; delivering clear, compelling & persuasive communications to all stakeholders.
- Brief creative teams for ideation & help facilitate brainstorms & workshops
- 4 - 6 years experience with strategically building brands at a top agency, working for Fortune 500 clients - must have experience understanding the intersection of business strategy, consumer insights & digital behavior in grounding big, purposeful ideas.
- Ability to use the proper tools necessary to review qualitative, quantitative research, & behavioral data to draw & interpret insights.
- Collaborate with the people of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork & positive results.
- Strategic thinking ability with balanced analytical & creative approach to integrated marketing planning.
- Understanding of multiple channels for communications & connections, & their role in brand & content marketing.
- Self-motivated & demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward & acting upon them swiftly.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $105,000- $X130,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Health & Wellness benefits