We're in need of an Office Manager to accelerate the growth of Pluralsight through organization & an optimistic attitude, a rhythm that drives high performance, & stellar internal systems. We're looking for someone who sets the tone for what it feels like to be at Pluralsight - your interactions should leave lasting positive impressions.
What you'll own:
- Be the key liaison with the remote facilities team for office needs; coordinating maintenance/repairs as needed, office space moves, etc.
- Act as liaison with building management & security
- Create & maintain vendor relationships
- Manage massage & other wellness programs
- Plan & order office meals & snacks
- Plan, develop & host employee events (holiday parties, volunteer days, etc.)
- Welcome & orient new employees to Pluralsight (i.e. Collect & submitI-9 forms from new employees)
- Maintain a constant presence at the front desk
- Communicate to employees regarding company activities & daily events
- Maintain stock of office supplies
- Keep common areas tidy & organized
- Keep kitchen supplies ordered & stocked
- Review weekly list of new hires & start dates from People Ops, welcoming new employees & coordinating each on-boarding handoff
- Expense reporting, travel planning, conference room scheduling & executive event planning for office leadership
- Ability to work with a remote leader & team
Experience you'll need:
- Proven experience as a Manager or Coordinator or in a similar role
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Event coordination
- Strong organizational skills & the ability to multitask
- Strong drive toward excellence in a variety of tasks
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.