Customer Friendships are created with Kustomer. Our customer management platform for the people-first enterprise is intelligent, powerful & flexible, & scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business. Agent-friendly as well as customer-friendly Kustomer unifies data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through one single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading People-first brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, Sweetgreen, Stella & Dot, & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel.
About the Role
We are looking for a seasoned Product Marketing Manager to use their expertise in the Customer Experience space, making an immediate impact for our rapidly-growing SaaS platform. A successful candidate will have deep experience in go-to-market strategies & tactics, coupled with a strong eye for creating compelling technical & thought leadership content for the market. You will come in, take ownership of product marketing, & define the standard of excellence.
Youll be responsible for:
- Crafting our messaging & positioning, & delivering it through creative avenues & materials including product videos, webinars, demos & more
- Driving ongoing customer segmentation & analysis activities
- Partnering with Product to distill key functionality & benefits into our core marketing messages
- Enabling demand marketing to create effective lead generation programs & to produce high quality thought leadership
- Developing analyst relationships
- Providing data-driven insights to shape our business, assessing market needs & opportunities for our product through research
- Curating sales enablement content such as how-to guides, sales toolkits, & other tools
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You possess 4+ years of experience in product marketing, with a history of leading client marketing throughout a products lifecycle
- You have a demonstrated ability in launching & growing innovative technology products
- You have worked for high growth SaaS companies that target SMB & Enterprise
- You are highly data-driven with a love for digging in & optimizing numbers
- You are familiar with SaaS products geared to the B2B market, with a strong understanding of reaching, acquiring, & retaining customers
- You are a strong communicator & can make any content sound interesting
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are interested in being controversial / "stirring the pot" with the content you produce
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, & a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.