Vimeo is obsessed with delivering an amazing customer experience. Live Video Support Specialists are the first point of contact for incoming technical calls & emails. They are responsible for troubleshooting technical issues, driving the product roadmap & helping developers diagnose bugs.
Vimeos Video Specialist team values:
- Being an excellent communicator, because treating people kindly can make a big difference. You should be able to gracefully break down, solve, & explain even the most complex problems. You're patient, sympathetic, & understand how to find that sweet balance between customer service & genuine friendliness. You love listening, talking, & working with people makes you happy.
- Understanding the whole business. Great systems arent built in a vacuum - they require hard work from extremely smart people across many disciplines & an understanding of how it all fits together. We wont micro-manage you. We provide you with lots of wiggle room & you must be hungry to learn & grow with the company.
- Great teams are better than the all-star players. No matter how great someones ideas, theyll be improved upon through collaboration. You get along with others & know how to keep the mood light. Your .gif game is on point!
- Loving live video & production. We are the worlds #1 live streaming platform for businesses & organizations. We help people stream video over the internet. Well teach you how to support our products, but you will need to know basic audio & video workflows to be successful in this role.
- 1+ year experience working in customer support and/or account management for live video streaming
- Experience troubleshooting complex technical issues for live video streaming
- Understanding of the mechanics of live video delivery
- Familiarity with multiple support channels (e.g. help desk, live chat, phone)
- Excellent written communication & interpersonal skills
- Remains cool under pressure, especially when interacting with high-priority customers
- Proactive & highly organized approach to work
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple accounts at once & on an ongoing basis
- A college degree (a technical degree is a plus)
Location & schedule:
- This position is full time.
- Our Support hours are 9am - 9pm ET, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Our schedule works on a bi-weekly rotation, & your shifts would be either 9a-6p or 12p-9p with every other weekend shifts required.
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories, & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 70 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible. Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.