The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst plays an integral role in the Convercent customer experience. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Product Adoption, this role contributes to our customers success by being the subject matter expert on visualizing data captured by our application. In addition, this role will ensure data quality & validation for our customers. On top of meeting the qualifications for the position, the ideal candidate will be ready to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Gain expertise in Convercent application functionality, as it relates to customer data & reporting
- Import, clean, transform, validate & model data
- Ensure data import quality prior to customer hand-off & build data validation/user acceptance plans for customers to follow during their validation cycle
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques & provide ongoing reports.
- Train internal & external customers how to read & make basic updates to reports
- Design & build dashboard reports from raw data tables in Excel & Tabular models.
- Work closely with business intelligence, reporting, & customer onboarding teams
- Customer-facing consulting on analytics best practices
- Become an industry expert to recommend different approached to viewing data
- Engage in supporting project teams in value added activities that generate practical solutions to complex business problems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience with data analytics & data interpretation & demonstrated high technical aptitude.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel functionality, formulas, & pivot tables is required
- Proficient in PowerBI, SQL Server Analysis Services, & GIT are required
- Technical aptitude & ability to learn proactively
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience in building trusting relationships & influencing others
- Operate with a sense of urgency & strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask & a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Salesforce & Jira proficiencies are a plus!
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary range provided here is just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: 64,500 - 73,000 base salary
- This position includes generous time off, comprehensive benefits package, monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.