Common is the nations leading residential brand offering convenience & community through coliving & traditional apartments. Our signature tech-enabled property management allows us to deliver unparalleled experiences across our growing portfolio of homes. Common is the preferred choice for both residents looking for a stress-free & all-inclusive living environment, & for real estate owners seeking reliable, above-market returns. Launched in October 2015, we now operate homes across the United States & receive over 15,000 new member applications per month.
Its an exciting time to be part of Commons team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, member service representatives, & so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, & embrace a whatever it takes mentality to ensure our work is done & done well. Common sits squarely at the intersection between technology & real estate, working every day to build quality residential solutions that bring positive change to the worlds rental housing crisis.
Common was founded by Brad Hargreaves & has raised $65MM in venture funding. Brad is a visionary leader with vast experience in the technology & service space, previously founding the education company General Assembly.
To follow the latest Common news, get to know our community of residents, & learn about what its like to work at Common, you can follow us on Instagram, Linkedin, & Twitter. To see more open roles & hear from Common employees check out our Careers Page.
Common is looking for an enthusiastic Email Marketing Associate who will work closely with the Marketing team to execute & manage our email marketing efforts, including but not limited to list segmentation, email calendar planning, targeting, content creation & optimization, A/B testing, coding, & deployment. The ideal candidate is a performance-driven individual who demonstrates a blend of creative & analytical thought processes, as you will be responsible for the execution & analysis of our email marketing initiatives.
Working with & reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will support acquisition efforts, increase brand awareness, drive sales, & ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position that offers exposure to multifaceted areas of digital marketing with a focus on email marketing, along with immense opportunities for growth & high impact on the business. An ideal candidate is a tech-savvy, coachable individual that is passionate about learning & mastering new technology & displays a deep bias for action & execution.
- Manage all ongoing email marketing campaigns using Salesforce & Pardot
- Execute new ideas & strategies for drip campaigns, triggered emails, promotional emails, & transactional emails
- Develop & support email content planning & creation, list segmentation, & deployment
- Analyze campaign performance to deliver continuous improvements to our email program & maximize engagement & conversions
- Develop roadmap for A/B testing, monitor performance, & share reports that highlight key learnings
- Collaborate with internal teams to build efficient processes that scale with the companys fast-paced growth, automating & troubleshooting when necessary
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, growth, advertising, or relevant fields (internships included)
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency with Microsoft and/or Google suite (in particular spreadsheets, presentations, documents)
- Experience working with various ESPs (i.e. Pardot, Mailchimp, Braze) along with HTML/CSS knowledge
- Deep penchant for technology, systems, & software with a passion for learning new skills & technologies
- Excellent quantitative skills & analytical reasoning; familiarity with web analytics & data visualization tools (preferred)
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring quality & accuracy in everything thats produced
- High level of reliability, organization, & follow-through
- Ability to be resourceful & leverage existing tools & processes to produce maximal results