Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
What youll do:
As a Client Engagement Technical Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for client on-boarding & implementation of Unqork's platform. This includes using your sharp communication skills to gather application requirements, as well as technical knowledge to design & build applications on Unqork's Platform, & guiding clients through UAT. Working with the engagement team, the technical implementation specialist will work at a more granular level to ensure our partners have a seamless experience that fully realizes the power of Unqork to help them accomplish their strategic business goals.
- Partner with the technology product & engineering team to innovate client facing capabilities & integrate those features into the product roadmap.
- Become an expert in Unqorks no-code platform, helping our growing client base navigate some of the more complex features of the application throughout the implementation phase
- Identify actionable opportunities & design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders
What were looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience in a technical role, preferably one that requires a software engineering mindset
- Strong track record of launching fully responsive products & digital software applications
- Bachelor's degree in math, engineering, science, finance, or equivalent practical experience in management, technical or engineering field.
- Demonstrated ability & eagerness to learn new technical skills quickly
- Experience interfacing directly with corporate clients to understand their business needs, create solutions, & drive implementation of software products
- Experience building integrations & APIs
- Deep knowledge & domain experience in the insurance or financial services industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.