The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is looking for a talented & dynamic Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our expanding sales team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the growth of our business through top of the funnel activities that contribute to the lifeblood of our organizations revenue. The Business Development Representative is responsible for outbound sales activity to discover, nurture, & qualify net new business opportunities. Candidates that thrive in this role are action-oriented, creative, lifelong learners, strong communicators & love to win.
What You'll Do
- Research accounts & contacts to develop compelling & tailored value propositions
- Collaborate with Account Executives to optimize cross functional efforts
- Work closely with marketing to capitalize on warm engagement from demand generation & field marketing initiatives
- Maintain meticulous notes & tracking of accounts & engagement, leveraging tools such as Salesforce.com & Salesloft
- Seamlessly handle prospects objections & educate them on Yext & Digital Knowledge Management
- Hit your personal target of Sales Qualified Leads (quota)
- Prospect, educate, qualify, & develop target accounts from lead-generation activities, such as outbound cold-calling, emailing, & direct mailers into targeted accounts
- Engage with prospects via phone, email & social selling tools to share the Yext vision, identify opportunities, & generate interest
- Disseminate qualified new opportunities to appropriate sales representative, collaborating with reps about the opportunity & determining appropriate action items
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the digital knowledge management space
What. You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- Ideal candidate will have a high desire to build a career in Sales
- 1+ years in the BDR function or relevant work experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply & will be considered
- Ability to work in fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills including high-level interactions with internal & external contacts
- Exceptional ability to organize work & tasks; attention to detail & excellent follow-through
- Demonstrate a passion for learning new things & continuous improvement
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.