Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As a member of the Circle Sales Team, you will play a critical role in executing our go-to-market strategy. You will establish relationships with the most innovative & fastest growing companies across a wide range of industries. You will guide prospects at each step of their evaluation by helping them realize the value of Circles platform for their business. Most importantly, you will directly fuel our growth engine by winning & signing new customers.
What you'll work on:
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Develop & manage a metrics-driven sales pipeline
- Accurately forecast your business on a monthly & quarterly basis
- Identify & prioritize strategic, high-revenue opportunities
- Actively partner with a cross-functional team to drive deal closure
- Collaborate with your peers to highlight best practices & lessons learned
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What youll bring to Circle:
- Experience - You are an accomplished (2+ years) SaaS salesperson talented in storytelling, presenting, & running meetings. You have a strong interest in the future of global payments and, preferably, a background in Fintech.
- Customer Focus - You are naturally curious & care deeply about understanding your customers business strategy. You are capable of initiating & engaging in strategic conversations at multiple levels of the organization.
- Strategic Agility - You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey & can lead a complex technical sale in a highly consultative manner. You have demonstrable experience managing a cross-functional sales process & driving deals to conclusion.
- Track Record of Success - You thrive in competitive situations with a well established history of exceeding new customer acquisition & revenue quotas.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - You love building at the earliest stages. You enjoy actively contributing to the development of the sales process, the articulation of the value proposition, & the creation of key tools & assets.
- Technical Aptitude - Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.