LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you a customer-centric thinker with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail, & a passion for doing right by the customer? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you want to be at the vanguard of marketing technology & Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Assist our clients with day-to-day management & troubleshooting for some of our largest & most strategic enterprise brand partners
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products & services - blocking & tackling barriers to adoption & success
- Effectively lead initiatives that require collaboration across several internal LiveRamp resources & stakeholders, including but not limited to product, finance, technical services, data ethics, legal & privacy teams
- Ensure the timely & successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs & objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal & external stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze, & forecast a customers usage of our products
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations
Your team will:
Partner with LiveRamps Enterprise Brand clients in order to drive amazing customer experiences across all their different initiatives including but not limited to brand marketing, Data Marketplace usage, measurement/attribution, Identity, & more.
- 5-8 years client-focused experience (customer success and/or account management preferred)
- AdTech/MarTech experience required
- Experience working with Enterprise Brands, preferably brands within the Financial Services industry
- Passion for organization, problem-solving, & project management (PMI certification desirable but not mandatory)
- Quick to learn & help communicate technical concepts to clients
- Great communication skills both internally & externally. You are punctual & always answer emails & calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills & attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Super independent & self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching, & mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, & proactive (no exceptions).
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of New York City (remote-hybrid)
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.