Who we are:
BigIDs data intelligence platform enables organizations to know their enterprise data & take action for privacy, protection, & perspective. BigID empowers customers to know their data, take action from their data, & unleash the value of their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation & next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100, a Business Insider 2020 AI Startup to Watch, & an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced & rewarding: youll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, & teamwork.
What youll do:
- Lead day-to-day operations of the sales development team & create daily accountability for reps.
- Recruit, hire & train best-in-class SDRs
- Effectively design & implement the sharing of best practices & resource allocation across all team components.
- Collaborate regularly with Sales teams to discuss best practices, business & market trends & review qualification approaches to maximize opportunities.
- Continuously manage the performance & development of the SDR team through proper coaching, development, motivation, goal setting & general direction.
- Develop & improve sales enablement tools including drafting scripts, testing, messaging & documenting templates & processes
What youll bring to the table:
- 5+ years of successful progressive experience as an inside sales professional
- 3+ years of successful experience as an inside sales lead or manager
- Extensive experience with use of Salesforce.com for managing an inside sales team
- Experience in developing demand generation campaigns to include the development of call scripts & success metrics
- Demonstrated leadership skills in coaching & guiding team members to success
- Youre instinctively a problem solver, rather than solely a problem identifier, & you instill this value in your team. You can manage various priorities with clear communication & composure, & are adaptable in a high-growth & changing environment.
- Youre highly analytical in how you set goals & prioritize initiatives. You can draw a clear line between company goals, your teams objectives & production, & individual team member performance - & you have the executive presence to get buy-in for your choices.
Whats in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k - that go into effect your first day
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers & each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best & we dont give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.