Compass seeks an Associate Marketing Lead who will play a critical role in helping launch Compass into new markets around the country. This role will help with expansion marketing initiatives, from concepts & development through implementation & tracking for each new market.
You will be tasked with a combination of long-term projects & daily operational activities while collaborating with internal marketing & design, expansion & regional teams, & external vendors. You will execute initiatives, track progress, & ensure there is cohesion between the Compass brand & the marketing/advertising deliverables for each new market. You will be part of the team determining & refining marketing policies, processes, strategies, & best practices based on regional nuances.
The AML will ensure that all Marketing related steps happen correctly & in a timely manner in order to set the local teams up for success in providing a smooth agent onboarding experience & retention.
At Compass You Will:
- Conduct research & competitive analysis on brokerages in each new market to inform launch strategies
- Source agent listing & brand advertising partners & develop the strategic launch marketing plan for each new market
- Work with the Expansion design team to coordinate the delivery of projects & all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting, video, email, social media & content development)
- Source, recommend, negotiate & own third party relationships with vendors & corresponding production for each new market
- Ensure external & internal agent tools are regionalized & ready for launch
- Lead ongoing launch brand budget tracking & management
- Partner with cross-functional launch teams to remain in lock step, teams include: Expansion Analysts, Agent Operations, & Strategic Growth
- Create scalable processes where none exist & manage workflows tied directly to the success of new markets such as but not limited to: local marketing team launch resources & set up
- Track & measure analytics & established success metrics for the marketing team & build reports that provide data & insights into the decision making of all marketing efforts
- Provide outstanding client service to make agent marketing efforts less time consuming & more effective
What We Look For:
- Ability to independently own project workstreams while also working collaboratively in a team environment across a multitude of regions
- A proactive approach to navigating ambiguity in a move fast environment to overcome challenges & anticipate project roadblocks
- Adept project manager with impeccable time management & prioritization skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build & manage relationships
- Excellent writing & grammar skills
- Experience with client/account management, real estate marketing, and/or luxury brands a big plus
- Proficient in social media/online marketing platforms & suite of office tools from Apple, Google & Microsoft (Ex. Keynote, Docs & Excel)
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign & Photoshop preferred
- B.A. or B.S. degree & 5-6+ years experience working in account management, customer service, or internal marketing group preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.