Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing & self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data & put Pures technology literally in the drivers seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, & modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture & commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, & investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet.
Puritans come from various backgrounds & we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas & has helped us build one of the most reliable & easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best & brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative & transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
Pure Storage is looking for a Channel Account Manager to develop & manage the Reseller & Distributor relationships in EMEA
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for the recruitment, development & management of the business relationships with Reseller & Distributor partners. The successful CAM will work in tandem with Regional Sales Directors, District Managers & Account Executives to successfully develop & service all partners & prospects within their respective geography/territory. They will also collaborate with the Channel & Field Marketing team on programs & events designed to promote Pures product & drive revenue to Pure through partners.
- Create Strategies & lead team efforts to maximize sell-through of Pure products within Channel.
- Manage & be the main point of contact for existing partners.
- Aggressively drive partner to maximize sales & total partnership potential through sales best practices, training & support.
- Manage sales orders & provide status to partner and/or manager.
- Continually learning about new products & improving selling skills.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on new product offerings.
- Work with marketing to drive programs & events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues & products.
- Attend & participate in sales meetings, product seminars & trade shows.
- Conduct contract negotiations & define & execute partner sales plans.
What You Bring To The Team
- Demonstrated experience developing Reseller andDistributor Channels.
- BA/BA degree in business, marketing or software engineering.
- Ability to assess, plan, & actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue & efficiency.
- Excellent time management & communication skills.
- Desire to drive change & evangelize new technologies.
- Passion for post-sales customer success.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, & Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude & strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development & career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development & more! Were here to change the world & we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes & employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality & Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind & body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.