Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, & build their careers. More than 50 million professional & aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, & find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them reach, hire, engage, & enable the world's developers & technologists. Our products & services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, market research, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, & many other Fortune 500 names.
As a Revenue Operations Associate, you'll work within the Revenue Operations team to help manage Stack Overflows data quality & sales input information. The successful candidate will have a record of critical thinking, data analysis, & have a strong interest in learning new skills & tools. This role will collaborate closely with our sales team & senior leadership to ensure data hygiene.
What youll do:
- Support the organization in managing data integrity
- Collaborate with sales users to verify data inputs & troubleshoot errors
- Work within the Revenue Operations team to improve processes throughout the organization
- Analyze data to find inaccuracies & identify trends
- Manage new & existing sales tools to improve adoption for users
Candidates will find success in this role if:
- You are excited to work cross-functionally & learn how to best support different departments
- You are comfortable identifying & executing the highest priority projects, but know when to escalate or ask for help
- You are not afraid to explore new tools
- You like solving problems & finding answers
- You want to work within a small team, & have the freedom to lead your own projects
- When someone comes to you with a project, you ask what, how, when, & help them narrow in on their needs, present other ideas/areas for them to consider, & give them something actionable. You are a trusted partner on the team.
What youll need to have:
- BA/BS degree
- Familiarity with Excel
- Strong data analysis skills
- Interest in software & learning new tools
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Teamwork oriented & highly collaborative
Nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce, SQL, Looker
- Experience in sales, technology, finance, or related fields
- Familiarity & excitement about Stack Overflow
What youll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (12-16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, & unlimited sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If you want to work remotely. Well reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office Youll be in our headquarters in New York City, & enjoy additional benefits like free lunch every day prepared by our own in-house chefs, transportation reimbursement, & all the espresso you can drink.
Were a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office (re-opening June 2021 at the earliest due to COVID-19), youll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background check & upon having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company & better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can & we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.