Has anyone ever told you that youre a people person or a great teacher? Is this your theme song? If so, youre perfect for this role.
Updaters happy client base is growing like crazy & we need a few extra hands on deck! Were onboarding hundreds of new clients from the largest property managers in the country to the most prestigious real estate brokerages & moving companies in the industry. Therefore, were seeking a rock star to help us cultivate & maintain all of our very important relationships.
While we work with incredibly talented, business-savvy individuals, sometimes our clients need a little handholding & concierge-level service. Put yourself in their shoes: they just bought a shiny new toy (Updater!) & it will be your job to not only teach them how to use it but also proactively help with any issues, leaving them with a great first impression of Updater. Were looking for a true relationship-developer, someone to take our client experience to the next level (and the next & the next andwell, you should understand where were going with this).
As Updaters newest Client Success Manager, youll serve as our clients primary business liaison their go-to for all things Updater. Youll be responsible for guiding our clients through the entire lifecycle of the relationship, helping deploy Updater and, ultimately, achieve excellent ROI.
- Ensure smooth transition from sales, to onboarding, to active usage
- Build & maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Host regular training webinars, spreading the good news about Updaters technology & new product features/initiatives to internal & external stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Guarantee the timely & successful delivery of our solutions
- Negotiate upsells & ensure our existing clients renew when the time comes
- 2-6years of onboarding, client success, account management and/or marketing experience (start-up experience a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present & influence credibly & effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- PERSONALITY! Were looking for a captivating & engaging people-person youre passionate about what you do, & you want the whole world to know it!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts & records, forward mail, & much more. Hundreds of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily & relocation companies) rely on Updaters real estate products to save clients hours with a branded & personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised nearly $100 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors), & more. Updater ranked #3 on Crain's 2016 Best Places to Work in NYC, ranking as the highest rated tech company on the list. For more information, please visitwww.updater.com.
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.