At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft Business is changing the way companies, brands & health organizations alike leverage the Lyft platform to redefine the way they operate. We are solving big problems, & meeting the needs of our clients & their people from employees to customers & students to patients, in a whole new way. We are committed to always delivering best in class customer service. Our work is fun, challenging & rewarding & we are looking for customer-focused team members passionate about solving problems & delighting our customers.
As a Program Specialist for our Healthcare vertical, youll help our clients understand the power of Lyft Business. You will work as the implementation & product expert alongside our sales team responsible for increased use of Lyft Business products for non emergency medical transportation amongst health networks across the country.
Were building the next great transportation platform, & we are seeking self motivated, organized problem solvers that are ready to roll up their sleeves & become the in the weeds expert in launching & maintaining our robust transportation programs in the healthcare industry.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Lyft Healthcare partners for product, billing, & customer service issues
- Triage partner issues & ensure they are resolved in an appropriate timeline. Often requires working with cross-functional teams such as accounting, legal, compliance & engineering.
- In partnership with Healthcare Account Executives & Account Managers, launch & implement transportation programs -- each with unique patient, restriction & billing needs
- Support Healthcare Account Managers to prepare for partner meetings & help pull data for Quarterly Business Reviews
- Understand the nuances within healthcare (e.g., typical user persona, compliance regulations) & appropriately articulate how the features of Lyft Business transportation product can provide solutions for non emergency medical transportation and/or staff travel
- Conduct frequent product demos to customers as part of onboarding & implementation process across many healthcare organizations
- Work alongside Lyft Healthcare Account Managers in understanding customer needs & go-to-market strategy to increase usage of Lyft Business transportation products in the healthcare industry
- Optimize & monitor usage of implement transportation programs, communicating constantly with customers on how programs can be optimized
- Provide regular reporting & account updates to internal & external stakeholders offering insights & recommendations to optimize current transportation programs
- Troubleshoot product issues & serve as a liaison between Lyfts product team, internal sales & our healthcare customers to develop changes or enhancements to our overall product suite.
- Create & maintain a healthcare-specific implementation playbook for non emergency medical transportation & healthcare staff travel
- BA/BS or equivalent required
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry a plus but not required
- Ability to handle multiple internal & customer facing responsibilities at once
- Adept at communicating to customers & understanding specific transportation & customer support needs across multiple stakeholders
- Self driven in building cross functional relationships internally including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Finance, Collections, Legal, etc
- Ability to succeed in a fast & transactional work environment, while keeping note of strategies that can help build our healthcare vertical
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography & experience. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $61,340.00 - $82,980.00.