There is more to a great job than just a paycheck. Today, great companies & great places to work are one of the same. CultureIQ partners with companies to make culture a competitive advantage. With
our powerful platform & team of strategists, we enable business leaders to give voice to their employees through data-driven insights that help shape & drive measurable, positive culture change. We've seen our product work
& we're gearing up to scale in one of the fastest growing industries today
We hire on potential & values-alignment which results in a company culture that is diverse & committed to a common goal. Join our team & expect to learn by doing, be challenged (and supported) by smart people, & become a part of building a great company culture.
Who We're Searching For
As a Staff Accountant you will be a key member of our growing Finance team & will be tasked with ensuring timely & accurate financial reporting. Our ideal candidate has 2 plus years of experience in Accounting or a related field.
About the Role
· You will monitor accounts to identify overdue payments & keep accurate records & reporting on
· Review & audit employee expenses & keep track of T&E budgets.
· Reconcile company credit cards monthly & post entries in NetSuite.
· Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy & timeliness of invoice creation & entry.
· Review Salesforce & invoice customers based on billing schedule of contracts
· You will assist the Account Manager & Sr. Analyst w/ documentation for external auditors.
· Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
· Complete additional ad-hoc reporting at the direction of the Finance team.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
· You can read & comprehend technical forms & financial reports.
· You are eager to learn & grow, you're able to work in a team environment with the ability to collaborate
· You have extraordinary organizational & time management skills, with high attention to detail.
· Proven experience successfully handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel, experience with NetSuite, Expensify, Bill.com & Salesforce.